These are the rules you will have to follow if you are a member of our sanctuary.
Like them or not, you will follow them or better decide to leave and join another guild.
We did not develop this rules because we had nothing better to do -- be sure there is always a reason behind most of them but i don't want to explain all of them here.
Feel free to ask if you want to know more.
These rules are set as guidelines to maintain a friendly environment within Dark Mystics.
- Simple Rule for Ultima Online:
- Have some basic role playing knowledge. (This would mean dont be just treating UO as a normal chat or so, You dont need to be "thy thou" but little things such as buying a friend a drink, enjoying your
character, or a simple words macro for your spells or actions. (pvp macros we all will understand and no words needed there ;) )
- Have a sense of loyalness to your friends and guild.
- Help new players out to get the feel of UO and make them enjoy the game even more!
- Keep DM as a family. If you wish to join the guilds army please contact me for more info. Just remember DM is a peace guild and not a warring guild. (But we will crush anyone who has
a problem with us, no matter whether its in Tram, Fel, or Ish.
- If you are a merchant, please let us know so we can post about your goods and help you out.
- NO Backstabbing Guild Members
- If you spar please declare deathmatch or friendly spar.
- You can steal, long as you give back to members.
- Respect Reds! Ok.. I know this may sound odd, But dont be someone who follows the crowd to gank a red. See if you can talk to them or be a friend, The more red allies you have,
the safer you are ;) (Its the blues and greys in fel that you cant trust....) In caves or so, Ill agree, if you see a red hunting ppl, sure, he's asking for it, get him ;)
- You may do as you like in DM as long as you keep the tower itself and the guild at peace. So all you PK's and thieves we welcome you, but dont
bring your work home with you ;)
- If you can, try to contribute to guild to help it grow, simple request if we want to try get bigger =)
- Anyone can recruit and join D^M no matter if your red, gray, or blue. We welcome you as a equal. Contribute to guild in the best way you can =)
- Above all, UPHOLD THE GUILDS PEACEFULL AND KIND SPIRIT! We do not want to attract wars, fights, or flames, We want a friendly guild that makes you ENJOY
every logon you do! =)
If you have any problems with our rules or anything else concerning our community: feel free to use the message board to discuss your problem.